CRB Tech reviews is going to tell you about some never before heard facts about Arijit Singh. No introduction is needed as far as this name is concerned. Arijit happens to be the current ruling heartthrob of Bollywood. He sings almost for every film.
Now, moving to the facts about this hugely talented singer
1. At the point when Arijit Singh was programming the tune “Raabta” from Agent Vinod which was released in 2012 with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor in lead, Pritam Chakraborty who was the music director of the film, needed him to sing the classic part in the tune. The melody was separated into four renditions, and Pritam made him to sing the whole creation in one of the versions.
2. Arijit’s birthplace is Murshidabad in the state of West Bengal. The year is 1987.
3. He was trained in Indian Classical music by Rajendra Prasad Hazari, trained in Tabla by Dhirendra Prasad Hazari. Birendra Prasad Hazari trained him in pop genre.
4. The singer’s father is a Punjabi while mother is a Bengali housewife.
5. His most loved music makers are Sajid–Wajid and A. R. Rahman. He sang two songs of the motion picture Main Tera Hero and the tune “Raat Bhar” from Heropanti for Sajid–Wajid ,and dubbed the Hindi adaptation of the melody “Medhuvaagathaan” from Kochadaiiyaan titled “Dil Chaspiya” for A. R. Rahman.
6. He had participated in the reality show “Fame Gurukul” but was not amongst even the top 3 participants. The show came on Sony TV in 2005.
7. He doesn’t care for spotlight and paparazzi and once in a while gives any interviews. He has had his share of controversies. He reported that underworld bhai Ravi Poojary had threatened him and requested a payment of Rs.5 crores yet Arijit did not file any complaint with the police. He was additionally captured for attacking a columnist. This year he had a spat with Salman Khan and has openly apologized to Salman. As per reports, Arijit will sing for Salman’s forthcoming motion picture Tubelight.
8. His hobbies include playing badminton, writing, watching movies etc.
9. He was at first hitched to Koyal Singh whom he separated. Arijit wedded Koel Roy, his youth companion in Tarapith temple, West Bengal on 20 January 2014.
10. For the song “Tum Hi Ho” from the film Aashiqui 2, he won 9 out of 10 awards.
11. His first song was “All For One” from High School Musical 2. It was composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy.
12. His Bollywood debut song was “Phir Mohabbat” from the film Murder 2. The song was composed by Mithoon.
13. He also took part in the show, “10 ke 10 le gaye dil” and won it.